Monday, November 10, 2008

AECT 2008 - School Media Technology and Teacher Education Divisions Breakfast

Due to MSU's policy of not letting us charge anything to the University that might involve food, since food is being paid for through the per diem allowance, I was not allowed to pre-register for this breakfast. But AECT was going to find a way to get me in. Mary Herring came to my rescue with a ticket because she was unable to attend. Leigh Zeitz (Leigh Writer in Second Life) also arrived without a ticket. I split mine with him and we each paid half price for a fine meal on the lovely veranda of the Outback Restaurant. Much making of contact was made during the breakfast and many business cards were traded. And the scrambled eggs were fabulous.

1 comment:

Dr. Z said...

I must admit that I also found the company to be as nourishing to the soul as the breakfast was to the body.

I enjoyed meeting you, Bill, and look forward to working with you in the future.

Leigh Zeitz
http://drzreflects.com