Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Google Workshop - As hour four progresses.

Now, blogs. On this one, I am ahead of the game, since we created blogs for the Montana Thai Action Learning Network. In fact, I am blogging this on my blogspot blog. But, there are new things to learn. We started creating blogs at http://www.blogger.com.

I have just learned how to make a blog private (information I needed last week) and how to set up a blog with multiple authors (information I needed three weeks ago). This is a very useful workshop. Oh, and we are supposed to post our picture from the workshop here.

This picture was taken by Dr. Shiang-Kwei Wang during the AECT Tuesday workshop. Hey, it was really early, and I got to bed really late last night. I tried to smile. Really.

We just learned how to put a little survey question on our blog. As per the little multiple choice question in the upper left hand corner of this page.

No comments: